Tuesday 26 March 2013

Bento#March26A~Princess Jasmine

Meet Princess Jasmine ^_^ Is she pretty? I attracted by this Jasmine looked so going to made it for my girl bento snack! 
A closer looked of the Princess Jasmine ^_^ As usual freehand cut out all the nori details! But first I draw the picture on the baking sheet then scissor cut out, after cut lay on top of cheese and used toothpick to followed then trim out. Next used back the same baking sheet after trim out the cheese to cut nori (Jasmine's hair) then paste on top of the trim out Jasmine cheese. Next will be freehand nori cutting paste here and there :p To get the brown eyes, I used boiled seaweed and freehand cut out small circle then put on top of the light cheese. For pink touch, I used kamaboko and freehand cut out the rest of the details....as you can see most of it were tiny details so only freehand cutting....gosh....
Underneath Princess Jasmine, I prepared peanut butter sandwich. I used oval shape cutter to cut out boiled seaweed to made flowers and add pink circle on top. Other sides will be honey cherry tomatoes, grapes and marshmallows.
I took different angle for Princess Jasmine :p 
 I hope you will like my Princess Series bento and will continue the rest of princesses....hehe Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet compliments! Will keep it up to finished more princess series :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, this is beautiful.....Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!