Tuesday 25 June 2013

Bento#June25~My Neighbor Totoro

Today's lunch I made "My Neighbor Totoro" kyaraben ^_^ Recently my kids seem to liked this movie ever since I showed them :p Thanks to many bloggers who have made this cute characters or else I wouldn't know too! I liked the story of the movie especially the little sister "Mei" She's so adorable! 
I'm making Satsuki wearing Totoro costume using inari/sweet beancurd skin. I mixed some ketchup for Satsuki face balls and freehand scissor cut out her nori hair and face details. I forgot to add some ketchup for her cheeks =_=" 
Beef patty for Totoro but I add oval shape cheese on top and slightly toasted to melt. Side dishes, cucumber as leaves, grapes and strawberry.
I hope you will like this bento lunch ^_^ I'm sure after my daughter see this sure will request to watch the movie again ^_^ Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. The nori details is amazing! very nice bento!

    I made Totoro bento today too! hahahh, such a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you so much for your sweet compliments Shirley ^_^

      Hi5!

      Delete
  2. I just love the Totoro costume. The little girl looks so snuggled up and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah & also thanks for repin at Pinterest ^_^

      Delete
  3. very creative Totoro Bento, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u're so awesome with the detail..
    Love it (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing bento! Love how you slightly melted the cheese for effect on Totoro's belly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome, we love Totoro too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!