Wednesday 28 August 2013

「6種常備食材X媽媽愛的佳餚!」 Hippomum's recipe~Banana Bread pg.130

                               「6種常備食材X媽媽愛的佳餚!」第130-131页香蕉核桃面包 

Today I'm going to share my 2nd tried out from Hippomum's new recipe book. My mum gave me some ripened banana so instead of making the same old recipe I thought of Hippomum's new recipe book pg. 130-131 since all the ingredients I have except one but it turns out really yummy!
Frankly speaking I'm not good on baking but Hippomum's recipe looks simple and easy to learn ^_^ So when you've over ripened banana don't forgot you still can bake banana bread instead of banana cake! 

I add more banana as I don't want to waste it so for Hippomum's Banana Bread can just used spatula to mixed even you don't have electric mixer at home ^_^ Sound great right? I like it because less washing baking tools :p Haha!
Time to bake and my dry kitchen smell wonderful when almost done!!! Even my two kids can't wait for me to slice :) 

Ta-da....yummy delicious Banana Bread recipe by Hippomum. Many more awesome recipe to try out so go grab one copy or click the below picture for online purchase :)
                                                     6種常備食材X媽媽愛的佳餚!」

「6種常備食材X媽媽愛的佳餚!」


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!