Thursday 12 December 2013

My Melody Santa Foodart

Today's post is about simple lunch foodart that I made on Wednesday since I'm at home with my kids ^_^ I choose My Melody for my foodart theme character as I already done Hello Kitty, Totoro, Snoopy, Mr. Snowman so why not My Melody as Santa for my food plate :) 
Shape My Melody using cling wrap. For pink rice, I added pink furikake. Cauliflower as White Christmas Tree with Okra and carrots as decoration. Side dishes have potato wedges and seaweed chicken wrap.
Took this photo during noon time and the sunlight just shine brightly to my lunch plate ^_^ Seem too bright right? Sorry for the unprofessional photo capture :p Will try to learn to improve. Thank you for continue support and read my blog and I hope you will like my today's My Melody Santa post. Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!