Monday 21 April 2014

Bento2014#Apr21~Totoro Soba Bento

It's another Monday again!! Oh why time flies so fast? Wish that I can have a longer weekend :D  Well, today I would like to post this Totoro Soba Bento that I made it last week but didn't have time to post ^_^ 

Simple Totoro designed by just using any noodles to made a cute character :) Of course depending the noodle colours. I'm sure you have seen it from Pinterest or any other bloggers creation :) In this bento, I used soba noodles and love this two tier Totoro bento box that I bought from my Japan Kyoto trips. Underneath Totoro soba, I put soba sauce into a sauce container then filled up some sweet pea, eggs and soba on top. As for the 2nd tier, I put mini sausages and blueberries.

I hope you will like this Totoro Soba Bento ^_^ Happy Blessed Monday!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!