Thursday 29 May 2014

Apple Leaf Tutorial & Swan Apple

Today's post I'm going to show you how I cut the apple as leaf tutorial. I learned the tutorial from youtube and I'm sure some of you already know the methods. Well, I hope you like it by viewing the step by step pictures below.

Step 1: One red apple & small knife

Step 2: Cut a small line, depending how big of the leaf you prefer.

Step 3: Cut the other side until can push up the small apple as petal.

Step 4: Continue the next line. If you prefer broader then just adjust the cut line gaps.

Step 5: Repeat the same step until can push up the 2nd petals.

Step 6: Keep moving along the lines until how big is the leaf you prefer.

Step 7: Here's the finished apple leaf looked like ^_^

After done cutting the apple leaf, I thought of continue making a Swan Apple carving that I saw from youtube. My first attempt to try out & it didn't turn out well for the swan head as I find it difficult but hope you like it ^_^

Need more practice!!! Hahaha....

Well, hope you enjoy reading my today's tutorial ^_^ Have a nice day!

 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!