Tuesday 10 June 2014

Bento2014#Jun10~Hello Kitty Mantou馒头

Simple lunch bento for today! What to made?? Everyday been thinking....haha so last night while drawing ideas and thinking what's inside my fridge?? Ah...mantou馒头!!! One of my family's favourite ^_^ What about you? Do you like mantou馒头?

Here's the close up look Hello Kitty Mantou馒头 ^_^ I made two mantou馒头 with spam and eggsheet fillings then I add crabstick (red part) for the bow and nori for the details. Not forgetting the nose made from eggsheet. 


Here's another mini mantou with chocolate flavours! Add all the details and few slices of oranges.


I like this Hello Kitty lunchbox. The small container will go inside the big lunchbox and become one ^_^ So just remember don't add the food above the line for the big lunchbox :D The only tricky part will be photo takings =_=" Not an expert so hope you don't mind but as long you can see what's today theme ^_^ Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute :) Even simple, yet still so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words Ariani ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love mantou too! Cute HK bento always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mantou even healthier than mine as yours homemade mantou ^_^ Thanks my dear Shirley!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!