Friday 6 June 2014

Maleficent Dinner Foodart

Last weekend we watched Maleficent movie and my girl since then asking me to make one for her. So today's dinner I surprise her!!! Sadly after done shaping Maleficent head.....she disliked it cause too scary! Haha....so I redo and shape the horns normal & simple without following the original ones :p After done all, don't seem look like Maleficent =_=" Oh well.....perhaps next round I made for myself to eat :D

 Here's the closer look of my Maleficent ^_^ All nori details freehand scissor cut out as well the spooky tree next to her :)

Today's dishes: Tomato egg & squids, veggies and fish meat.

Hope you have a great weekend tomorrow! See you all next week bento update :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words Kathy!

      Delete
  2. lovely lunch! I hope to find time to watch the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear Shirley! My family liked it but just the horns my daughter dislike ^_^ She prefers pretty fairy :p

      Delete
  3. Wow! love the details. Great bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thank you so much dear Ariani ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!