Monday 14 July 2014

Bento2014#Jul14~Kiki's Delivery Service


Recently repeated watching Kiki's Delivery Service animation movie with my daughter at home and she loves Kiki & Jiji ^_^ So I made Kiki & Jiji but in cute version for her lunch bento. I missed out Jiji's whisker =_=" Well, still look cute without it! Haha.....

Perhaps some of you already knew who she was and had watched the animated fantacy movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Many more of this director's movie my daughter and I love to watched ^_^ One of them including Spirited Away!! Familiar right? Did quite a few bento for Spirited Away. I think Kiki will be my first creation and hopefully I can make more of Miyazaki's other movie into bento.


Here is the closer look of Kiki & Jiji ^_^ Arrange some rice into Monbento then cover with minced meat on top. Next, I shape two small onigiri (flatten slightly) for Kiki's face & body. Freehand scissor cut out the nori for all details. Crabstick (red part) for all the red details. Jiji made from nori and crabstick (white/red) including the Jiji's white big eyes! Opps....after taking photos noticed missing Jiji's whickers....can't be helped.....


For side dishes: minced meat, broccoli, tamagoyaki, carrots, vegetarian roll and strawberry.

Hope this cute Kiki's Delivery Service will brighten your day! Happy Monday!      

2 comments:

  1. must comment again - super cute bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always soooo sweet dear Shirley ^_^ Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!