Thursday 17 July 2014

Bento2014#Jul17~Hello Kitty Trooper

When I introduce "Star Wars Movie" to my daughter, the only character she likes was the Princess Leia then after watched the "Star Wars Phantom Menace" she prefers Queen Padmé Amidala ^_^ As long the movie has princess or lady roles she will liked :) I think this is my first bento creation for "Star Wars" theme. But more to Hello Kitty transform hahaha.... I find it cute! Meet Hello Kitty Trooper for today's lunch. 

Here is the close up Hello Kitty Trooper ^_^ Rice and chicken floss inside then cover up with rice on top. Next, draw the Hello Kitty Trooper picture onto baking paper then put on top of nori sheet and follow the outline using penknife (Bought new tool kit so give it a try without using scissor but honestly I still prefer scissor). Red bow was red food gel and didn't turn out well after adding =_="

Side dishes: gyoza, broccoli, carrots, grapes and orange.

Hope you like this Hello Kitty Trooper and perhaps I will try out making other Star Wars characters during my kids school break. No bento for school but lunch bento at home ^_^ Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Kathy ^_^ Happy that you love this!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!