Monday 28 July 2014

CuteZCute Cuddle Palz : Koala Bear Foodart

Received my new cutters from Bentousa CuteZCute Cuddle Palz and finally open ceremony for tonight's dinner foodart. There are so many animals designed cutters and to view it can just click the pictures after end of my post. I choose Koala Bear for my dinner plate (end up my daughter eats it =_=') Home cooked simple dinner dishes for my family so just did some arrangement and shape the rice using the cutter! Pretty and easy!! Loving it ^_^

To shape the rice as Koala. I put the rice on cling wrap then wrap up and put to the cutter mould. Just pressed along the rice after the shape of the Koala head done. Same method goes to the Koala body. For Koala face features, I use kombu or boiled seaweed so that you can easily cut out the shape using CuteZcute cutter.
Stir-fried some french beans with mini squids/carrots and pan-fried mackerel fish.

Mushroom soup with organic alphabets (sink to the soup) and I toast a Cutezcute Cuddle Bear using wheat bread and lay on top of the soup. 

Well, I hope you have a wonderful long holidays with your loved ones if you're from Malaysia ^_^ As well Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri for all Muslim readers!
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!