Wednesday 1 October 2014

Bento2014#Oct01~Kuromi Bento

Oh gosh....why I can't made it right for Kuromi head!!! I don't want to spend too much time on it so just arrange it =_=" My daughter asked me why is the skull look different? Then I realized I've missed out adding the nori line and should add oval shape eyes instead of circle eyes. Oh well....can't be amend since I've took some time to shape the Kuromi head...so just let it be :D
 
Here is the close up Kuromi photo. Shape the head and wrap with nori. Then shape the rice body and legs. Arrange all of it into the bento box and lastly add some lettuce to cover the holes. Freehand scissor cut out nori for eyes and the pink color made of kamaboko.
  
For side dishes at another container have chicken seaweed wrap, quail egg, broccoli, mini sausages, carrots, mini grapes and half mini orange.

I hope today's Kuromi Bento lunch you will like it! Happy Wednesday ^_^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!