Tuesday 28 October 2014

Bento2014#Oct28~Tuxedo Sam Bento

Today's bento inspired by my talented friends Maysatch and 5AMBento Saw their cute Tuxedo Sam posts at Instagram that makes me want to try out too ^_^ If you've followed ME at Instagram, do check out their awesome creations that I've shared it today! Not just bento but they have lots of awesome crafted worked that I wished to have time making them.....hahaha....but second thought I don't think I've the skilled :D :D :D

Here's the close up of my Tuxedo Sam creation. One of the Sanrio penguin character. To made Tuxedo Sam blue, I mixed the rice with blue pea flower extracts (finally blooms, refer picture shared it after the post). Shape them into oval shape using cling wrap and add white tummy on top. Cheese, nori, crabstick for all details. 

For side dishes have pan-fried prawn patties (cut into penguin shape using cutter) and watermelons.

Simple and cute Tuxedo Sam for today's lunch. Happy Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!