Wednesday 3 December 2014

Bento2014#Dec03~Totoro vs Hello Kitty

Which is your favourite? Totoro or Hello Kitty? Making this simple quick lunch by using silicone cups to fill up two different kawaii characters ^_^ No doubt that my daughter will likes Hello Kitty compare to Totoro :D 
 
I use Hello Kitty rice mould to shape the rice and add nori, cheese and crabstick for details. As for Totoro is soba noodles, crabstick (white part), nori and cheese (for ears).

For dies dishes have broccoli, carrots, panda chicken and some sauce for the soba.

I hope you like this simple bento lunch ^_^ Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Awwww love both Totoro and Hello Kitty! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Jean ^_^ I'm glad both turned out adorable!

      Delete
  2. Two of my favourite!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thanks dear Ming ^_^ My favourite as well!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!