Thursday 23 April 2015

Bento2015#Apr23~Rilakkuma & Friends

Bought some eggplants so today's bento I add some eggplants for kids lunch ^_^ They love it! I spend quite some time on cooking so to make a theme bento, I just use mashed potatoes to decorate as Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma. It was pretty rush but luckily still manage to get it done before send them to school. Phew!
 
Here is the close up Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma make from mashed potatoes/nori/ketchup. As for Kiiroitori make of quail egg soak with turmeric water to get the yellow touch :)

For side dishes have pan-fried salmon, eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower and grapes ^_^ 

Gosh....makes me hungry too! Lol! Bon-appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!