Tuesday 23 June 2015

Bento2015#Jun23~My Melody Bento

It's time for less food on every Tuesday so here I decided to use My Melody 3-tier lunch boxes. One of my daughter favourite lunch box especially with few container to open ^_^ She likes to have different container contain different dishes :D Seems fun for her!

The first container for the main character~My Melody~ I put the rice first then cover up with chicken floss then add My Melody on top. I use crabstick for My Melody and since the red part not enough so I filled up with ketchup ^_^ Freehand scissor cut out the eyelashes nori details and sweet corn for the nose.

The 2nd container contain fishballs, carrots, french beans and spring oinion egg roll pancake. 
The 3 rd container contain some grapes.

I hope you like this My Melody simple bento ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!