Thursday 6 August 2015

Bento2015#Aug6~Baymax Bento

I would like to share with you a piece of good news that I had won a Baymax bento box from Candysan Facebook shared post contest few weeks ago! I'm the lucky winner ^_^ I always wanted to have this Baymax Bento Box and couldn't find it during my Japan trip so this prize seem like dream come ture! Woohoo.... 

For those who are looking for Baymax bento box like me, go visit Candysan online shop HERE. Please note that I just share info and I don't earn any profit from them.
  
Here's my close up Baymax health care <3  I shaped the rice using cling wrap and add in the nori details ^_^
 
For side dishes have stir-fried spinach, fish ball on skewer, tamagoyaki and braised meat.
 
I hope you will like today's ahring Baymax Bento and matching lunch box ^_^ 

Hehehe..... I must thank you Candysan once again here for chosen me as a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!