Friday 21 August 2015

Pixar Inside Out Fear Foodart

Yesterday we enjoyed the movie a lot and think I'm "sadness" and emotional for the whole movie :D Overall I rated the movie 8 out of 10. Just certain part of the story I don't quite like it but is good for a laugh as well emotional part..... Anyway, here's my final "FEAR" character for Pixar Inside Out! I made this yesterday dinner foodart ^_^
 
My close up "FEAR" character in purple. I mix the cooked rice with a drop of purple food gel. Next I used cling wrap to shaped it. Freehand scissor cut out nori details! Red bow made from crabstick.
 
Last dinner dishes have pan-fried mackerel, stir-fried capsicum/prawns/carrots/shimeji mushroom and sweet corn soup.

Thank you so much for those of you have followed and reading my "Inside Out" creations. I do hope you like it! My kids school will reopen next Monday and I will back to my bento routine. Stay tune and finger-cross that I able to wake up when my alarm alert me =_=" Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome details! I love all the Inside Out characters that you made. They're so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you so much for your lovely words Ariani ^_^ I'm so happy that you love all of them!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!