Wednesday 19 August 2015

Pixar Inside Out Sadness Foodart

I hope you won't get bored of my Pixar Inside Out foodarts ^_^ This round I made "Sadness" blue in colour and I've plenty of blue pea/butterfly pea flower that I stored at freezer so just nice to make it. 
  
Here's the closer look of my "sadness" character :( 
I cooked the rice together with some bluepea flower so that I can get blue rice :D While waiting for the rice to cooked, I freehand scissor cut out the nori details as well prepare the side dishes! When the rice is done, I use cling wrap to shape the head/body. Next add on the face nori details as well the hair. 
 
Side dishes have chicken nuggets, pea sprouts and mushroom soups ^_^

Hope you like my last night dinner foodart and one more day to watch "Inside Out" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!