Monday 21 September 2015

Bento2015#Sep21~Gudetama Tamago Sushi

How's your weekend? I find that every weekend I'm doing the same household chores. Seem that 24 hours a day not enough.... sigh...
Well good news is this week, only three days of school and kids can enjoy their long weekends ^_^ So hang in there Gudetama, although my daughter not a Gudetama fans but she will definitely like tamago sushi! 

Hehe.... look at them.... I can't bear to eat them =_=" So pity!

Just for fun that I edit with some words :D I make three Gudetama tamago sushi (tamago/nori/cheese), some spinach and meat patty.

Grapes and oranges for another container. I hope you will like this simple tamago sushi.

2 comments:

  1. OH-SO-KAWAII!

    Wishing you a fabulous new week!
    Love, Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Suzy!

      Have a lovely week to you too ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!