Wednesday 23 September 2015

Bento2015#Sep23~Charlie Brown & Snoopy

I want to use the Snoopy lunch box that has been hiding inside my cabinet for quite some times :p Actually quite a lot of lunch boxes that I hardly use anymore due to the small compartment. 

Well, I make Charlie Brown hugging Snoopy and think I have not make Charlie Brown before ^_^  
A closer look of my Charlie Brown and Snoopy onigiri. 

Charlie Brown: Rice mix with ketchup and nori details.
Snoopy: Rice and nori details. 

For side dishes have broccoli, carrots, baby corn, chicken donuts shape and some grapes.

I hope you like today's sharing and good news that I can have enjoy my bento break again ^_^ Have a great mid week!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!