Wednesday 28 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct28~Pooh & Tigger Cherry Tomato

Try my best not to do rice kyaraben for her every day bento so today's Winnie the Pooh & Tigger make of cherry tomatoes. At first, I want to use potatoes for Pooh but notice my fridge still have cherry tomatoes so give it try :) A little bit tricky to play the cherry tomato when I try to add the nori but I don't have extra time to change ingredients. 

A closer look of the yellow cherry tomato "Winnie the Pooh" and orange cherry tomato "Tigger" ^_^ Underneath the rice, I mix some furikake and arrange spinach for decoration. 

For side dishes have gyoza, scallion pancake and ketchup at Pooh sauce container. 

I hope you like today's bento sharing ^_^ Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. 简单的小番茄和菠菜也可以变成如此可爱的画面,赞啊!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!