Tuesday 13 October 2015

Halloween Hello Kitty Pumpkin Foodart

This week will stayed at home with my kids due to their one week school mid term break but will drop by when office need me ^_^ I'm so lucky working with my dad if not I won't be able to take so many days leave =_="
Yesterday we had our lunch outside so today I just cook simple dishes to fill up their tummy :D I noticed have some orange sweet potatoes so why not steamed it and make some foodart. The balance mashed potatoes can make into deco steamed buns! Hope I'm not lazy later after update today's blog. Lol!
 
Here's the close up Hello Kitty on pumpkin made of mashed sweet potatoes. Freehand scissor cut out nori details for the black hat, black ribbon with bat and face features. Cheese to support the nori and Kitty-chan nose. Divide into three to make the pumpkin and add nori face details ^_^
 
Side dishes have pan-fried potato wedges, chicken star nuggets, baby cabbage with squids and lastly I add one packet of furikake to cover up the white background plate.

Hope you like it and have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this HK Halloween creation! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!