Tuesday 3 November 2015

Bento2015#Nov03~Hello Kitty Lunch Box

Simple and quick lunch bento by just using the crabstick for Hello Kitty theme ^_^ I stir-fried noodles for my kids lunch and to make it cute, I cover up the noodles with spinach then put the Hello Kitty crabstick (white) on top.

A closer look of the Hello Kitty make of crabstick (white) that I use cookie cutter to cut. It's easy and save up time when have the Kitty-chan cookie cutter :D Red ribbon also make of crabstick (red) and I freely scissor cut out the nori details. Cheese for nose and I add some carrot flowers to look nicer.

No side dishes because I stir-fried the noodles with button mushroom, prawns and fish balls. I use Hello Kitty 2-tiers lunch box so the shorter container will contain oranges and grapes (I add some sour plum for extra flavours)

I hope you like this simple and quick Hello Kitty bento ^_^ Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!