Tuesday 24 November 2015

Bento2015#Nov24~Hello Kitty A+ Bento

Good Luck bento for my daughter's lunch box because last Thursday my kids having their 1st Term Exam and will end on this Friday. Just to make her happy and wish her all the best for her test paper. 

I make "Hello Kitty" since is her favourite and add on "A+ Work" pick ^_^ 

A closer look of the Hello Kitty. I shape the rice using cling wrap and add some chicken floss fillins inside. Freehand scissor cut out the nori face features and egg sheet for the nose. Arrange Hello Kitty first then fill up the rest with broccoli and carrots in star shapes. Crabstick for Kitty-chan red ribbon that I used oval shape cutters to cut it.

As for side dishes have tamagoyaki and pandan chicken wraps. 

I hope you like this simple Hello Kitty bento :) Have a lovely day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!