Friday 15 January 2016

Bento2016#Jan15~Sanrio Theme Bento

Hello everyone! I'm back to blog about the 1st week of January 2016 bentos that I've shared at my Instagram and Facebook Page ^_^ Hope you will like it!

Day 1: 11.01.16 (Monday)

Hello Kitty Tamagoyaki
Day 2: 12.01.16 (Tuesday)

Pompompurin Mashed Potatoes

Day 3: 13.01.16 (Wednesday)

TuxedoSam Quail Eggs
Day 4: 14.01.16 (Thursday)

Hello Kitty Steamed Eggs
No bento on Friday unless my kids stayed back for extra class so basically they will go home early every Friday ^_^ 
As you can see that I'm making Sanrio Theme for the 1st week. Next week what theme bento should I make? Hmm..... stay tuned or follow me at my Instagram HERE or FB Page HERE. Thank you and have a lovely coming weekend!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!